Friday, January 8, 2010

Recipe Websites

I've had a few days (count 'em 3) of being cooped up in the house thanks to the cold weather, so I've been doing a lot of internet surfing. I stumbled across a couple of different recipe websites that I thought I'd share, hopefully you'll find them useful.
1. Pioneer Woman- okay not a weight loss website but we all need a few indulgences right? Might I add, I love Pioneer Woman!
2. Skinny Weight Watcher Recipes- she gives good recipes and lists the points next to each recipe.
3. Anita's Tried & True Heart Health Recipes
4. Sparkrecipes.com- I love sparkpeople.com and they have a wide selection of recipes too.

Hopefully you'll find something good and low-cal to make, let us know if you do!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jody great websites...thanking for sharing those. Lots of recipes to help us keep up our new lifestyle! Debbie

    ReplyDelete