Friday, January 1, 2010

Kelly's story

I always wanted to shed a few pounds but could rarely figure out how to do it. Last December I got a family picture from my friend Stephanie and I noticed how great she looked. I asked her if she had lost weight and how she did it. I was quite inspired and followed her lead by joining Weight Watchers. I didn't need to loose a lot of weight so I never really thought Weight Watchers was the place for me but I was wrong. I lost 26 pounds from January to April and became a lifetime WW member in May 2009. The lifestyle change has been great. For me it has mostly been what I eat and how much I eat. I have not been the best at working much exercise into my schedule but I suppose I get some exercise keeping up with my 3 young kids. I look forward to using this blog to keep me "on plan" as I continue to maintain my weight loss. I will admit I have been less than faithful to "the plan" during the holidays but I know what I need to do and hope this blog keeps me going. Not only do I hope it inspires me, but I hope it inspires you. Please join in our "sisterhood" and share your moments in creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle physically, mentally and spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment