Monday, January 4, 2010

Gained 2 pounds over the holiday

Hello friends,
The official holiday weight gain for me is two pounds. I am not surprised because I literally ate everything in site. The taste of the food was definitely worth it, but I am not sure if the sluggish feel was worth it. It is amazing how much different I felt when eating healthy and lighter portions. Hopefully, today I can start back on the 'eating less - exercising more' program that resulted in my 30 pound weight loss, oops now it is a 28 pound weight loss.

Anyway, I am working on getting back on track. I will be in Wichita all week at a conference so I will be challenged to make good decisions.

Let me know how things are going for you.
Mary Kay

1 comment:

  1. 2 pounds? Not too bad. Good luck this week. My first day back on "plan" was not the best...better than the last 2 weeks but no where near where I should be. Tomorrow will be better.

    ReplyDelete